This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: As we have seen from the gameplay trailer

As we have seen from the gameplay trailer 3 years 4 weeks ago #61610

• Kingang
As we have seen from the 2K21 MT gameplay trailer that published last month, the images will be almost identical, if not equal to NBA 2K20. While this might be an issue for some, I'm fine with this bit of stagnation. It's not going to get much better on PS4 and XB1 than that which we find here. Second it would be absurd to presume 2K would wish to invest in enhancing the item visually when they stand to benefit from delivering a next-gen version that will be hyped up largely because of how amazing it seems. 2K and every other producer of annual sports video games may want the difference between present and next-gen to be very evident from a visual standpoint. As a consumer, I'm fine with that strategy.

Soundtracks are all cool and all, but quite honestly, I struggle to see the real long-term value in investing a lot into this part of a match. That said, we have already seen the soundtrack that will be in the game and depending on your personal tastes, you are either elated, frustrated, or could care less about the tunes included. I am fine with what's coming on this front, and as far as remark, I will await the next-gen versions for a significant jump in this region. Some really cool things could be done to make what's already good opinion in the game even better.

I'm not always speaking about delivering fresh ways. Again, that's next-gen can wow us. By way of example, I have already stated that without a salary cap attribute in MyTeam, I am most likely not going to provide that aspect of this Best place to buy mt 2k21 game a lot of my period this past year. To a lesser degree, however comparable, the exact same can be said for a draft attribute. Madden, FIFA, MLB The Show, along with the NHL show have excellent versions of the concept in their own collector modes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.